- Preparing qualified and specialized human cadres in various fields of modern knowledge that are capable of exerting effective influence on the cultural, social and economic developments of the 21st century.
- Emphasizing the importance of communication skills, computer skills and competencies in demand for the labour market, both internally and externally.
- Providing supportive academic environment that fosters creativity, excellence, innovation and constructive critical thinking.
- Encouraging scientific research and human knowledge and promoting their progress in order to meet society's demands and contribute to its progression, by creating a qualified research-based scientific nucleus that is capable of participating in the production and transmission of creative and innovative knowledge.
- Organizing conferences, seminars and scientific workshops to keep pace with global scientific developments and evoking self-motivation to participate in studies and research.
- Nurturing and promoting an objective scientific approach to guarantee academic freedom, the right to freedom of expression, respecting others' opinions, boosting team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility, and implementing scientific critical thinking to provide society with creative intellectual capabilities.
- improving the foreign languages skills of the learners to open doors for them to follow advances in knowledge and global research and development in their respective fields of study.
- Establishing an institutional linkage between higher education outcomes and the requirements of public, private and joint sectors.
- Expanding the horizons of collaboration with national, regional and international institutions and universities.
- Promoting the concept of lifelong learning to build the knowledge society and its sustainable development.
See also - details in PDF format
Share : Print
Leave a Comment